Wanted to update you all on our financial status here at Audrey’s Harvest. We have had a wonderful year with fantastic participation–about 124 girls in attendance each week! It’s a good problem to have, but our hungry little girlies have nearly eaten us out of house and home!
As we approach the end of the semester, we have reached the bottom of the bank account. This is mainly due to the fact that we have collected less than 60% of member registration fees for the year.
If you have not paid your child’s registration fee this year, we humbly request that you do so if at all possible. Your child’s leader may be contacting you soon to make this request. She will have access to our records (just in case you are not sure if you have paid).
FYI, our only expenses this year have been snacks (the majority of our budget, $1.25 per child per week), bibles for two households to use weekly, and a refundable deposit to Pine Cove for our retreat. We have kept it REALLY simple.
With that said, there are some “extras” we would like to pay for if our funds would allow. If God prompts you to give above and beyond the registration fee, we would be grateful to accept your donation. Here is a sample “wish list” that we could begin to address if you choose to contribute:
- financial assistance for kids who cannot pay for retreat
- financial assistance for leaders who cannot pay for retreat (some of them have multiple children of their own to pay for as well–AND they are driving!)(this would be a nice thank you for the time they spend preparing, teaching, and loving your kiddos!)
- retreat cost for our volunteer worship leader
- a special reward for elementary students who have completed this year’s Scripture memory challenge
- a small gift for this year’s 5th grade graduates at the end of the year
Thank you in advance for making this ministry possible with your fees and donations. We are so happy to have the opportunity to spend time with your girls each week.